Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology
People Management Team, Belfast
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
Reporting to the Head of People, you will be responsible for delivering talent acquisition in partnership with many of our business areas and projects and proactively identify and fill our vacancies with talented individuals who have the right capability and skills to deliver good work in our fast-paced and ever evolving company.
The role will cover full life cycle recruitment and is consequently hands on in many areas. It will also involve doing all the necessary proactive activity including – developing and executing sourcing plans; building talent pipelines; conducting direct sourcing action; building relationships with universities and other local education establishments; attending national graduate recruitment fairs; screening potential candidates; selection and interviewing; managing offers and the onboarding process.
This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a truly forward-thinking technology focused organization. We are looking for someone wishing to engage, inspire and influence the talent acquisition process and see it become embedded into the growing People function. Ideally suited to someone who is commercially astute and results-driven and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Sourcing, recruiting, and referring best-qualified candidates for vacant positions in both our Belfast and London locations.
- Full responsibility for the ongoing development, organisation and facilitation of the entire recruitment and onboarding process.
- Become the go to point of contact for hiring managers regarding talent acquisition.
- Building and managing a secure and active in-house talent pipeline.
- Regularly reviewing and analysing talent KPI information and use this to actively influence and coach managers through the talent management cycle.
- Acting as an employee champion for the organisation, staying connected to our employees.
- Collating feedback and provide hiring metrics and analytics on performance during employee’s probation period.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Remaining up to date on industry trends.
- Managing our PSL/third-party recruitment partners for the more niche/executive roles as and when needed.
- Social media content planning, creation and activation.
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience.
- 5+ years previous experience delivering full life cycle recruitment services which enables the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to perform the job autonomously, gained either in a commercial setting and/or an in-house role. 2+ years of the most recent experience must be in IT/ Technology recruitment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a confident relationship builder, having the right mix of persuasive and influencing capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge and ability in identifying key external candidate sources
- Experience and understanding of using a range of attraction channels to build potential candidate pools including LinkedIn
- Strong technical understanding to credibly talk to a variety of candidates and stakeholders • Ability to prioritise & deliver on multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Good analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Can demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous exposure to international recruitment (Asia/UAE) a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a matrix style organisation
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our Belfast office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards