Technology – London, UK
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
The System Administration team’s responsibilities are to to maintain, upgrade and manage Reward’s software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The role holder should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. They must have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
The role holder’s goal will be to ensure that Reward’s technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing proactive day to day management and support for Internet related infrastructure, including servers, routers, switches, VPN tunnels and personal VPN tokens, firewalls, mobile devices, tablets, wireless internet (wireless access points), and backup systems, within mission critical environments.
- Managing, tracking and trouble-shooting issues, change controls, bespoke project roll-outs and live fault escalations
- Staff assistance and support for all IT system related queries
- Maintaining a high level of availability of services and minimising the risk of exposure to system downtime through continual monitoring of key systems
- Improving process development, documentation and knowledge dissemination
- Provision of out of hours support
- Improving system & automating repetitive jobs
- Liaise closely with internal /external contacts to monitor and maintain current infrastructure while driving new technical projects forward
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering hardware and consumables when required
- Information security – Security of all IT systems in compliance with our PCI-DSS certification
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient knowledge with network routing, load balancers and switches, Intel-based server hardware, TCP/IP, DNS and other Internet related technologies: DHCP, VLANs, VPNs, Firewalls, IPS/IDS
- The ability to support Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 10 desktop platforms to a very good level
- Hardware support – Laptops, Desktops and Servers, VOIP phone system
- Experience with network routing, load balancers and switches
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Web Server running – IIS 7.5/8.0/10
- Bonus points for strong understanding of PCI-DSS compliance Skills
- Plenty of initiative and ability to work in high change environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication (to technical and business)
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Good work and task planning abilities / time management
- Able to cope with many different projects and initiatives simultaneously, and to deliver under pressure
- Able to work autonomously and learn quickly
- Good problem solving skills
- Smart and attentive to detail
- Motivated by difficult challenges
- Self-starter and shows initiative
- Passionate about IT and how it can drive and facilitate business
- Active with technology and the web outside work
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards