Production Support Analyst
Production Services – Belfast, UK
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
As a Production Support Analyst at Reward, you will be responsible for supporting, managing and documenting all production applications and BAU (Business As Usual) processes, you’ll work with a variety of internal teams from engineering to client partnership team and external stakeholders to ensure all facets of production facing applications are being monitored and working in accordance with the applicable SLA’s.
- Provide two tier support (Logging and investigating via system and database logs) to all applications and aid all customers and clients in clarifying any issues in production.
- Analyse all production applications and provide operational support and performance reviews for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide training to various new employees and assist with expert knowledge on all production processes.
- Document where applicable production applications and processes and maintain a repository of production related questions and answers.
- Investigating and querying backend databases and log file repositories across various platforms (AWS, Postgress, MySql, DynamoDB,SQL)
- Monitor all performance metrics for various production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions.
- Maintain knowledge on all hardware and operating system including certificates, domains, general licences, and associated security technology working closely with the System Administration team.
- Maintain effective relationships with various system administrators and development teams.
- Participate in all production project requirements and develop the relative infrastructure to support the forthcoming release from documentation to monitoring tools.
- You will be service focussed from supporting continuous improvement, upholding standardised level of service quality, comply with all Reward’s values, policies, and industry regulatory guidelines
- Performing postproduction quality reviews on all newly deployed code and documenting the results
- Supporting companywide certification PCI and ISO27001
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years working in a technical production support role ideally with financial institutions or in the fintech environment
- Logical innovation/out of the box thinker who is highly adept at anticipating consequences and opportunities
- You will need to be experienced in understanding and identify problems and well versed in classifying, priortising and documenting problems and their causes and implementing remedies/offering solution.
- Highly organised with good time management to effectively prioritise deadlines
- Experience in supporting Websites, REST API’s and Internal dot net applications
- 3+ years Relational database experience in either SQL, Postgress, DynamoDB or something similar
- Confident and calm under pressure, adaptive to changes, with a positive can-do attitude, demonstrating resilience in navigating changes, objections, and escalations
- An effective and articulate communicator able to persuasively present concepts clearly and concisely to key stakeholders, adjusting style to audience. (Verbally and written)
- Excellent abilities in MS Office, in particular Excel and Word
- QA/UAT Test Analyst experience would be advantageous
- Group trainer experience
- AWS experience
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards