Product Owner, Data & Insights
Product Team · Belfast, Northern Ireland
Reward is a hyper-growth, world-class digital marketing fintech, working at the intersection between national and international financial giants, and the world’s most respected retailers.
As a product-led company, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Product Ownership, Strategy, Engineering, Architecture and Design, with our cutting-edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick, so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
Our company is fuelled by one of the most detailed and insightful datasets in the UK.
The Product Owner is the bridge between Reward’s technical and business worlds, continually evaluating ideas, co-creating with users and clients, and technology teams to develop the product, and continually assesses the business impact to create a future-looking roadmap. You will have an inclination towards action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed. You will demonstrate a passion for understanding customer needs and are hungry for customer insight and data. You will use your curiosity for how things work and passion for user experience to create products that our customers love.
You are excited about owning product development while simultaneously handling the day-to-day prioritisation decisions with the team – you get things done and can communicate the long-term vision to business stakeholders. You are an inquisitive, collaborative leader who wants to improve things.
The team are dynamic and resourceful; helping both banking and retail clients achieve their changing business goals and objectives by utilising Reward’s unique and global data insights, products and services.
If you are a self-starting, commercially driven, customer-focused, strategic Product Owner with experience of working in a high-growth, ambitious, fintech environment, then this could be the perfect fit for you. This position will be central to the company’s continued UK and global expansion, meaning there are also plenty of growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Product Director, the successful candidate will be leading a product and working alongside our technology team and co-creating with clients and users – each day will bring a new and exciting challenge.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Owning and driving the product roadmap for data & insights, working with development teams and co-creating with users
- Produce monitoring and performance insight on your area of ownership; highlighting issues and/ or opportunities to improve performance
- Working in partnership with other product owners to ensure cohesion across projects and dependencies between development teams are effectively managed
- Translating the business needs into high quality product specifications (e.g., flows, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria etc.) for your development teams to implement
- Contributing to the Reward product strategy
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Manager, Product Owner or Business Analyst role in a fast-paced agile development team
- Client-facing leadership
- Experience of data products
- Expertise in agile delivery, principles and behaviours, with a willingness to adapt and learn
- Ability to analyse business problems and draft user stories to define them.
- Personal enjoyment of understanding the data and how it leads to actionable insights
- Previous experience of working with both in-house and external UX teams
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Capable of getting the best out of technical teams and ability to bring them along the journey
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our Belfast office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards