Technology, Belfast, Northern Ireland
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
As a DevOps engineer at reward working on our loyalty platform in a fast paced, agile environment, you will be contributing to the design and development of our core product infrastructure working with the Engineering Team. The platforms that you build and gain exposure to are used by millions of people every day.
At Reward we want to recruit passionate engineers who are truly interested in their chosen field. Specific languages and frameworks come and go but at Reward we are more interested in your approach as a DevOps Engineer and how you solve problems. The skills that make great engineers are transferrable. If you have experience in some of the following technologies, we would be interested in speaking with you. It’s an advantage the more you know but we don’t expect anyone to have experience of all of them.
- Containerization (we use Docker)
- Orchestration (we use Kubernetes and Fargate)
- Cloud deployment and management (we use AWS)
- IaC (we use Terraform)
- Python / Bash (for scripting / automation).
- CI / CD (we currently use GitHub actions)
- Working in an Agile environment and a solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- Version control (we use GitHub), code reviews and good software working practices.
- Excellent communication to both Technical and non-technical audiences.
- Open to being challenged and willing to continuously learn and improve.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our Belfast office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards