Customer Growth Executive
Retail Partnerships – London, UK
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
As Reward’s Customer Growth Executive, you’ll be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to our retail portfolio whilst supporting our Account Managers with their day-to-day duties.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure our customers are getting the most value out of the Reward solution. This is done by providing best-in-class operational support to our Account Managers as well as ensuring success of our growth/self-service proposition.
You will be tasked to work cross-departmentally in order to deliver successful campaign launches across the variety of well-known publishers and banks that work with Reward.
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers from the onboarding phase through to the customer achieving value from our solution
- Act as conduit for all senior account managers to provide operational and ongoing support in line with expected service levels
- Manage and maintain a responsive level of customer service to our growth/self-service clients
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver reports across a portfolio of clients
- Support clients and team members with program management tasks including both strategic and tactical plans aimed to exceed client’s objectives and goals
- Assist with collection and distribution of key assets including copy, offers detail and marketing material through cross-collaboration with various business units
- Proactively consider and voice opinions pertaining to areas of growth and revenue generation
- Build a working relationship with all necessary stakeholders across the business as well as your clients
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
This role Is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who would like to develop their career in in a fast-paced growing business. The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ year in a customer-facing role
- Graduated with a degree in a relevant subject.
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Excellent team and relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail
- Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Genuine empathy toward customers and commitment to diving into the weeds on their challenges
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity.
- Have an ability to think strategically and will possess a good eye for opportunities.
- The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to conceptualise, prioritise, and manage multiple projects with ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards