Client Director UK
Client Partnerships – London, UK (Hybrid)
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
We are looking for a commercial strategic minded individual that can cultivate and grow Tier 1 financial institution client(s). This person will be a senior member of the team that will drive forward our customer engagement programmes to give more value back to our banking clients and their customers. They need to be able to identify opportunities and understand client’s unique strategies and priorities that ensures successful alignment for all parties. Key to this role is having the empathy and ability to understand the channel to the clients’ customers.
Reporting to the Global Partnerships Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- The day to day running of our key banking client relationship(s) at various management levels, proactively working with a range of teams internally and with the client to deliver against programme KPIs and business performance
- Understanding the bank client’s business and programme objectives to identify and deliver new strategic opportunities supporting innovation and improvement
- Aligning Reward strategic objectives with client business programme objectives that ensure alignment and growth for Reward and their programmes
- Defining the client strategy and plan and working with cross matrix team to execute on those plans
- Driving key stakeholder meetings with the client (Quarterly and monthly) that ensures strategic and programme objectives are being met and managed
- Monitoring client and market trends and insights to identify new opportunities and grow profitable revenue streams
- Establishing and maintaining trusted and effective client relationships, aligning them to Reward’s strategy
- Being the voice of the client within Reward- lead and coordinate matrix teams to deliver against key goals and objectives
- Organising and leading performance and planning meetings with client and internal teams
- Maintaining accurate revenue forecasts and budgets, alongside the programme performance
This position will be a key contributor to the company’s continued expansion, meaning there’s also plenty of career growth opportunities.
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
- 8+ years working in a commercial role in managing relationships in loyalty/ retail banking/ payments or related B2B sectors with a consumer/customer at the end of the other side of the relationship.
- Strategic leader who is highly adept at anticipating consequences and opportunities
- Be able to create/convert new client revenue opportunities and drive revenue generation
- Support our business development team to drive growth and expand additional business streams
- Demonstrable relevant client-side and/ or partner management experience
- An effective and articulate communicator, able to persuasively present concepts clearly and concisely to key stakeholders, adjusting style to audience
- KPI and performance focused with a strong commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets with a focus on profitability
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards